Monday, July 18, 2011

Returning!

So I found myself spending too much time trying to make my posts perfect and airtight, which is absolutely the wrong way to approach the webernet. The whole point is dialogue - having everyone work together - even if we come to the same conclusions, we all benefit from the communal thought-experience. I've removed all posts from the past month and a half, as I feel they put the empahsis on the wrong part of the blog experience.

I will try to maintain a semi-regular updating practicing so that nobody gets inundated or bored... Also, if you want to have a discussion raised, feel free to bring and article or a question to my attention. I'll build a post around it, and then leave it open for thoughts, comments and observations.

I bid you adieu for now, but expect a post tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment