Friday, April 1, 2011

Meanest April Fool's Prank in a while

Normally I don't have to deal with April Fool's pranks - but my prof decided to have us on... here's the e-mail that I woke up to at 9 this morning.

"After carefully revising all projects, I have concluded that there is no single paper with the proper econometrics. If you want a passing grade on this project, each of you individually must use your data and complete the extra assignment I have just posted in Blackboard under the Project folder. The assignment's due date is next Sunday at noon. Jordi."

Took me a few minutes to figure it out, but I had a hunch it wasn't completely legit. I wasn't entirely surprised to find that the new "assignment" linked me following site.

Thanks Professor Mondria... what a way to start the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment